University of Maryland University College, College Park, MD. 2000 – 2002.
College of Southern Maryland, POBox #910, Mitchell Road, La Plata, MD. 1999 – 2000.
- Recipient of Teacher Excellence Award from the Women On Campus Forum
- Provided instruction in Global Environmental Science through internet and web-based distance education
- Promoted the Environmental Science & Technology Associates and Certificate Programs and developed targeted curriculum with input from local professionals
- Provided face-to-face and distance education to a diverse student community including adults and military personnel at University College
- Program offerings including Environmental Science, Botany, Environmental Soils, Environmental Monitoring and Environmental Law
- Produced five online undergraduate courses at www.coastalzone.com\webcourse\courses.htm.
- Furnished ~62 hours of instruction, including full responsibility for syllabus, laboratory, field exercises, tutorials, web pages, lecture notes and presentations, exams, grading, and student advisement.
- Assisted students with course selection, provided advisement and mentored students in the program
- Assisted the Department Chair with college activities such as Earth Day and various community events.
- Full responsibility for the development of syllabi, lectures, course notes, presentations, laboratory and field exercises, exams and grading, as well as student advising.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.